Matt Healy Reveals Menu at New Restaurant
Yorkshire-born chef Matt Healy has revealed the menu at his new Leeds restaurant, 'Matt Healy at The Foundry'.
The restaurant officially opened following a two-week refurbishment of the Grade II listed building.
The aesthetic remains true to The Foundry's past while bringing it up to date with a modern finish, and the dishes boast the best of seasonal British produce – simple dishes, many with five ingredients at most, packed with flavour.
The menu will include:
· Warm sourdough with Pedro Ximenez balsamic vinegar
· Cecina smoked and cured with truffle oil
· Asparagus with wild garlic, peas, and duck egg
· Hand-cut beef tartare, yolk, and blue cheese and onion toastie
· Baby chicken Kiev with wild garlic and duck fat potato
· Hake with confit fennel and charred clementine puree
· Crème brûlée doughnut
Owner and Head Chef Matt Healy said: "We've put in so much hard work behind the scenes these past few months, and we're so excited to open the doors to the people of Leeds – just in time for the Bank Holiday weekend.
"We've created a menu of simple food with big flavours. There's a selection of small plates plus larger dishes and amazing puds, and we'll be offering a Sunday roast that I'm proud to put my name to. We can't wait to see you there."